The API supports market and model securities for: valuation, greeks, exposures, stress tests, and scenario analysis. The data universe not only gives access to security master terms and conditions and market data but also allows access to Imagine's value-added scrubbed data which includes time series yield curves, dividend curves, volatility surfaces, credit curves as well as realized volatility, and correlation to evaluate large portfolios or individual positions.
- - Analytics, calculators, Monte Carlo, Value at Risk, I/O Services (a bridge to useful API for data import and export).
- - Many types of market data: delta volatility, strike volatility, realized volatility, and dividend, market quotes, and yield curves.
- - A way to track customer orders and executions, fees and commissions, holdings, and portfolios.
- - Reference data including country, issuer, accounts, aliases, benchmark indexes, brokers, customers, exchanges, holidays, restricted securities, time zones, and more.
- - Security master search/lookup.